A quality brochure site to represent Ray & Scott Jewelers
Ray & Scott are an established jewelers and purveyors of fine watches and recently shocked the watch industry by selling the worlds most expensive ‘non jeweled’ watch. The watch in question is of course the Blancpain 1735 at a cost of $1,024,000, in June of 2009. Then they’ve astounded the watch trade by selling the worlds first belt driven watch ever created – The Tag Heure Monaco V4.
• Create a website that reflects Ray & Scotts pedigree
• Optimise website for search engines, such as Google
• Add a news section that could be updated by Ray & Scott
• Feature the latest ranges from all the brands they stock
• Guernsey experience section highlighting the tax-free benefits of Guernsey
• The design must be flexible to add an online store with shopping cart
What we did
Mad Co designed a website for Ray & Scott that has exceeded their expectations. The new design reflects the exclusivity of the products sold and the i-frame concept means all the latest ranges are shown without the need for Ray & Scott to continually update the website.
A high end website with style and functionality, updatable news and i-frame links to all the major brands stocked.