La Baguette Trade Boost Campaign
A thriving food outlet Mad Co called upon Mad CO to boost trade and increase loyalty amongst its customers in a highly competitive field.
• To build further awareness of La Baguette and all that it has to offer
• Develop new offers to create destination clientele
• Create brand loyalty amongst existing customers
• Increase trade between the hours of 7am – 2pm
• Create a brand to stand above competitors
• Roll out multimedia campaign that delivers ROI
What we did
Mad Co evaluated the aims a looked to large multinational food outlets and other successful local loyalty initiatives for inspiration. We concluded that there were three key factors that would deliver the desired results:
1) Re-brand – A Slick brand was produced to reflect the quality of product produced at La Baguette
2) The Real Deal – A meal deal initiative was introduced with the creative pull of “The Real Deal”
3) Brand Loyalty – Who said there is no such thing as a “FREE Lunch”? Mad Co introduced Guernseys first baguette loyalty scheme.
Using the new brand elements Mad Co created the following media to roll out the campaign to great success:
1) Radio Advert – A high end radio advert was produced for island FM
2) Press Advertising – Strategically placed press adverts
3) Facebook Page – An informative and engaging Facebook page was created
4) POS – Informative and engaging POS material placed into the store
5) B2B – Continued work on a B2B loyalty initiatives are ongoing
Increased loyalty amongst both existing and new clientele. La Baguette handed out over 1,500 Loyalty cards in the first 7 days of launching the initiative.
The “Real Deal” continues to be a thriving success and has created a good level of customer satisfaction.